Today I give you, five of my talents.
1. Sew. I mean, I'm not a genius at sewing, but over all I feel like I mostly nail it.
2. Cook food in the microwave. I might suck at assembling ingredients and cooking them, but I'm pretty daggum good at the microwave. Every time I see a recipe I'm always like, do we really have to do it that way? Is there a shortcut? Do we really need alllll these ingredients? Are substitutions okay? No wonder I'm not good at cooking, haha! But I rule the microwave!
3. Decorating. Since I've moved into our new home, I feel like I'm killing it with decor. I'm not sure I'll get a job with Better Homes & Gardens or anything, but I feel like I'm doing pretty good right now.
4. Driving. My husband would disagree, but this is my blog and my world and here in Michelle Land, I'm a pretty boss driver.
5. Giving advice. It's actually like my life long dream to write an advice column. If you hear of any openings, let me know. In the meantime...I would love to give you advice!! Leave in the comments or write me an email. I'm so dead serious. I want to give you all the advice.
"For I know the plans I have for you" declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future". Jeremiah 29:11